Thursday, April 26, 2007!
HandWritten on; 11:49 PM
hey people.
WE BROUGHT THE GOLD WITH HONOURS HOME.TODAY IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
i never did feel so many emotions together at the same time till today. when clarice screamed, "GOLD WITH HONOURS!!!!!!!!!!" I SCREAMED LIKE MAD. I AM MAD. I AM MAD I AM MUSIC AND DANCE. we started to cry. i'm so touched. so touched by everything that has happened. everything that has made this happen. at that very special moment, i felt a very special bond. a m-a-d bond. it's something non-dancers can ever understand. we just wanted to scream it all out. WE WANTED TO TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOl, THE WHOLE HWACHONG, WE GOT GOLD WITH HONOURS. WE DID IT. WE SCREAMED OUR HEARTS OUT. MAD. MUSIC AND DANCE. MODERN. GOLD WITH HONOURS. GOLD WITH HONOURS. WE DID IT PEOPLE. WE BROUGHT IT HOME.
HWACHONG MAD MODERN DANCE. SYF 2007.
GOLD WITH HONOURS.
WE BROUGHT IT HOME.
there is this very void feeling in me now that syf's over. i want to do the dance again. it's amazing how we did it so many countless times since december and here am i, immersing myself in the music and i REALLY want to do it again. i know i will remember it and it will be the most memorable dance of my life:)
thankyou seniors. thankyou, for touching me so deeply with your words. with your belief and faith in us. for your trust. for your care. for all of your love. thankyou so much, for making me realise I WANT TO DO THIS DAMN BADLY. thankyou, for making all of these happen. i thank god for seniors. i thank god for batchmates, thank god for mr dan (i miss mr dan so much):) and i thank god for mad. <3